Test Your Knowledge
That's awesome! Here’s a description highlighting my role in designing the banner:
Behind the Design: A Banner that Inspires Learning and Competition
As the designer of this banner for Green University’s EEE Club, I wanted to create something that not only informs but also excites and engages the audience. My goal was to blend aesthetics with clarity, ensuring the banner stands out while effectively communicating the details of the event.
Design Concept and Inspiration
The theme revolves around knowledge, competition, and creativity—the three pillars of this event. I chose a futuristic and vibrant background to reflect the energy and intellect of the participants. The deep blue and purple hues create a sense of dynamism, while the glowing effects add a modern, high-tech feel.
Typography and Visual Balance
I opted for a bold, elegant font for "Test Your Knowledge!!!" to instantly grab attention. The competition categories—Article Writing, Debate, and Quiz Bee—are color-coded with sleek, interactive buttons, making them easy to distinguish.
The event details are neatly aligned to ensure readability, with a clean yet visually engaging presentation. The EEE Club branding and the Green University logo are strategically placed for authenticity and recognition.
Imagery and Representation
To make the banner more intuitive, I incorporated a circular frame with carefully selected images:
- ✍️ Article Writing: A real-life depiction of brainstorming and writing.
- 🗣️ Debate: A creative 3D illustration symbolizing discussion and argumentation.
- 🧠 Quiz Bee: A classic exam setting with a graduation cap, pencil, and answer sheet.
These images add depth and context, helping students instantly connect with the activities.
Final Thoughts
Designing this banner was an exciting challenge, as I wanted to create something visually striking, well-structured, and engaging. I aimed to capture the spirit of the event and encourage maximum participation. Seeing the final result, I’m thrilled that it effectively delivers both information and enthusiasm.
If you're interested in participating, don’t miss the chance to test your knowledge! 🚀
Let me know if you want any refinements or if you'd like to add a personal touch to your journey as a designer! 😊
For more information, contact me.
-modified.png)




-modified.png)