About Me
Professional Experience Overview
I have gained diverse and hands-on experience across multiple fields, ranging from engineering and graphic design to education and social welfare. My professional journey has equipped me with technical expertise, creative skills, and a strong commitment to community development.
Engineering & Power Systems
As an Intern (Trainee engineer) at Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) (July 2024 - Dec 2024), I actively participated in monitoring and troubleshooting power generation and distribution systems. My role involved conducting data analysis and performance assessments to enhance system efficiency and reliability. Through this internship, I developed hands-on experience with electrical equipment, safety protocols, and project coordination, strengthening my technical foundation in the energy sector.Graphic Design & Digital Marketing
Education & Teaching
From June 2019 to January 2021, I served as an Assistant Teacher at Hazrat Shahjalal (R) Public School (Sherpur), where I gained comprehensive teaching experience in both school and coaching center settings. I played an integral role in lesson planning, classroom management, and student engagement, contributing to a productive learning environment. My dedication to education was recognized through a Recognition Certificate for outstanding contributions to teaching and student development.
Social Welfare & Community Development
Through these diverse experiences, I have built a strong foundation in engineering, design, education, and social work, enabling me to approach challenges with a well-rounded perspective and a problem-solving mindset.
Extracurricular Activity
I have been actively involved in leadership roles and technical event management, contributing to robotics, engineering, and academic communities. My journey in organizing and managing technical programs, fostering innovation, and engaging in research has helped me develop expertise in robotics, event coordination, and technical design.
General Secretary, Green Robotics Society (Green University) (Feb 2023 - Dec 2024)
Joint Secretary, EEE Club (Green University) (Feb 2022 - Mar 2024)
In my role as Joint Secretary of the EEE Club, I was responsible for organizing a diverse range of events, including quizzes, competitions, sports tournaments, and the annual club picnic. Additionally, I arranged skill development seminars focused on higher studies, CV writing, and career growth, helping students enhance their professional development.Beyond event management, I also took charge of creative and media-related tasks, designing posters, banners, and editing promotional videos to effectively engage the student community.
Volunteer & Author, IEEE & PES Society (2023 - 2024)
I had the privilege of being an active volunteer for the IEEE 5th International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 5.0 (STI 2023), where I assisted in event coordination and supported technical sessions.As an author, I published a conference paper on Renewable Energy at the IEEE 6th International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 5.0 (STI 2024), contributing to the advancement of sustainable technology research.
-modified.png)
.png)












-modified.png)